Danish Business Delegation to UAE
Join Danish Business Delegation to the United Arab Emirates from 19-21 February headed by the Danish Minister for Environment and Food
On the occasion of the visit of the Minister for Environment and Food, Mr. Esben Lunde Larsen, to the United Arab Emirates from 19-21 February, the Danish Agriculture & Food Council has the pleasure to invite you to take part in the Business Delegation following the Minister. The delegation takes place together with the Gulfood exhibition and is strongly focused on Danish competences.
- Meet leading stakeholders in the UAE and present your solutions or concepts
- Network with key stakeholders and explore market opportunities
- Visit the biggest Food event in the Mena region Gulfood
- Make the first move towards a market entry and/or expand your current market
- Receive new inputs and get inspired by the other companies joining the delegation
- Individual company profile in joint delegation brochure
For further details, programme and registration please see the invitation.
If you have any questions og need more information, please contact Jeppe Søndergaard Pedersen, Senior Consultant, Danish Agriculture & Food Council, firstname.lastname@example.org - +45 3339 4244.
The Royal Danish Embassy in Abu Dhabi, the Royal Danish Consulate General in Dubai,
Danish Agriculture & Food Council and DI, Confederation of Danish Industry.